This is a personal blog written by us, Jacob and Emileigh Rogers. We are not communicating on this platform on behalf of the Department of Defense or U.S. Air Force. We only speak for ourselves, and any opinions shared are ours and do not represent the policy or stance of any other agency. In addition, the appearance of external links on this site does not constitute official endorsement on behalf of the U.S. Air Force or Department of Defense.
Terms of Service
We’ve created LWTL to connect with others in the military community and to equip each other to be the best warriors we can be. With that goal in mind, you may use the content of my blog and posts:
– on your own blog or site, as long as you link back to mine and give us credit for the content.
– in social media, once again linking back and giving us credit.
– to aid in the use of creating your own product content (for research purposes), as long as you give us proper citation and let others know where to find us.
You cannot, however, use our blog content:
– to claim as your own work. This is called plagiarism, and it’s not professional.
– as a piece in your own work (such as tweaking/copy & pasting articles or using our photos in art) without getting expressed permission to do so.
– to sell or give away to others without permission.
We will never give away or sell any email addresses, mailing addresses, or other personal information that you give us on this blog or in any communication you have with us. We will also ask your permission before using any information from private communication in one of our posts.
These policies are subject to change without notice and were last updated 4 April 2020.